GENERAL HIRING TERMS & CONDITIONS
• A1 Coolroom Hire takes full responsibility for any mechanical breakdown of the coolroom units. If a breakdown of any sort does occur, we will re-supply or repair the hire unit as soon as reasonably possible.
• We will supply you with the coolroom or freezer that you require in a clean and good working order.
• Once A1 Coolroom Hire have delivered and set up the coolroom unit in your desired location, it must not be moved. This is where the coolroom must stay for the length of the hire. The coolroom will be fitted with a wheel clamp and a drawbar lock.
• All Hire fees must be paid on or before the commencement of hire.
• At no time is A1 Coolroom Hire responsible for your stock within the coolroom.
• During the hire period the customer is solely responsible for any loss, damage or theft that may occur to the coolroom or freezer. All costs of repairing any damage to the hire unit will be paid by the customer.
• The customer will have the hire unit ready for pick up at the allocated time, and the hire unit must be clean and in good repair.
• A1 Coolroom Hire reserves the right to cancel any job if the site is deemed as unsafe or unsecure.
• You will receive our full Terms & Conditions at time of delivery of your coolroom or freezer unit.